How does UofA determine Wildcat Excellence Scholarship amount?

From what I know, the Wildcat Excellence Scholarship amount is determined by standardized test scores only. My test scores are:

2240 on SAT (640 Critical Reading and 800’s on Math and Writing)
30 on ACT (didn’t study for it, I wasn’t even aware that a science section existed prior to walking in, lol)
800 on SATII Math Level 2, 760 on Bio M, 740 on Chem)

I got $9000 with the scholarship ($10,000 is the max you can get). I was wondering how much higher I needed on my standardized test scores to get the max scholarship amount. Like, for example, is it worth retaking the ACT’s as a college freshman to try and get $1000 more in scholarship amount per year? (I’m fairly confident that I can get 34+ if I study for it.) Is GPA also a factor in the scholarship amount? Because I know someone who also got $9000 but his SAT’s were a few hundred points lower than mine but his GPA was probably better (mine was 3.5, lol, I probably wouldn’t even have made the honors college without National Merit). So yeah, any input guys? Thanks!

EDIT: I’m currently a freshman at UofA, not a senior in high school. So no, I would not be retaking the ACT’s as a high schooler if I were to take it again.

For $1,000 more on top of $9,000, I don’t think it’s worth retaking.

That says something because I’m quite poor, lol.

My daughter scored 35 ACT and 2240 SAT. She was initially offered $16,000/year Wildcat Excellence Scholarship.

My son only got 1800 on SATs (Verbal/Math/Writing), had a 3.6 GPA at a college prep high school (ie: worth a 3.8) and he is on the Wildcat $9000/year merit scholarship so I don’t think the scholarships are solely based upon test scores. I’m guessing they offer them when they see potential. My son’s resume was pretty good, however, with community service hours, awards, etc.

My son has a 1920 SAT, 3.98 UW GPA, community service, clubs, and sports until freshman year when he blew out his knee. Received WildCat $14,000/year merit scholarship. He will be declining the award as he has received a better offer from a school in California.

I have a 1910 SAT, 32 ACT, but a 4.712 GPA weighted and 4.00 unweighted and I got the 10K Scholarship. I’m an AZ resident. Not sure how people mentioned 16K etc. I thought those are for out of state