UA merit scholarship chances

<p>I am an international applicant. UA scholarships for non-Americans cap at $10,000. If I get the full 10k I will be able to afford the tuition.
I have 29 ACT, which puts me well into the top 25% of accepted students.
4.0 GPA
Got teachers to mail letters of recommendation too which I hope will help. </p>

<p>Any guess/opinion/experience is appreciated I’m just wondering if I’m getting excited to attend UA for nothing if my chances are slim to land UA’s full merit to internationals.
Thanks y’all.</p>

<p>Smooth, my guess is you will be accepted with your GPA. </p>

<p>Tuition is around $22K for OOS plus room/board, I would say $6-8K min (dorms or aptmt), so if you hope to land a grant/aid of max $10K which is I believe the max OOS aid, you are looking at around $12k+$6-8K for a $18-20K cost to study at UofA per year. If you think you can get through in 4 years great, but it can be tough to finish any State University in 4 years due to class availability/Major requirements etc, so bear that in mind</p>

<p>The max in-State Wildcat Excellence Award (Merit) is $10K also, so I suspect without Need Aid which you won’t get as an International Student, you are looking at $80K for an International Student, Private Scholarships???</p>

<p>You think a 29 ACT will get me 10k in scholarship?</p>

<p>I don’t know a 29 will get you a full Wildcat $10K, around 2100 SAT seems to be good for a a $10K Wildcat, 29 is around 1980-2030 SAT, so I think your 29 maybe a ittle short of whats expected for the max, but GPA weighted and a holistic UA review would be how they determine offers. Good luck</p>

<p>Hey guys.
I’m an out of state student with a 29 ACT as well and I received 12k per year and have a 3.8 GPA, so I think you should be just fine, if you haven’t already heard back from them!</p>

<p>Im just submitting app this weekend so hopefully applying later than normal won’t skrew me over.</p>