How good is Purdue's College of Liberal Arts?

I’m currently looking to transfer schools and Purdue is one of the two schools of which I am thinking of transferring to. I’m interested in the Visual Communications Design major but I’m wary of going to Purdue because they are well known for engineering not Art. The other school I’m thinking of, IUPUI, is a bit more well known for it’s art school.

These three Northeastern Schools are very highly regarded in visual communications and design: RISD, Pratt, Parsons. A math/science grounded school long held in high regard is Cooper Union. Do you want NYC? RISD is in Providence RI by Brown University. Do you have a good portfolio to present?

:bz

What about IU Bloomington?

@Choicesarehard I considered it and was accepted since I currently go to a regional campus but the overall size of the school puts me off.

I wouldn’t let IUB’s size concern you. There is something for everyone and it’s significantly better than Purdue for liberal arts. Purdue is a great school, but it’s strength is in STEM majors. IUPUI is also a great choice. Smaller than both IUB and Purdue and a cool urban vibe.