How long did it take for A&M to give you their admissions decision?

<p>Almost at that 5 month mark</p>

<p>Have you ever considered retake the ACT or the SAT to see if you could do better? Maybe now the score sending deadline has been passed.</p>

<p>I did and did worse</p>

<p>has anyone heard anything since the Christmas break??? My daughter applied on 11/30 - act 27 and top 13% of large suburban high school. I just tried to check her status and found the AIS is down.</p>

<p>I can confirm ais is down, right now.</p>

<p>When will we hear about Honors app? I thought I read that students who are NMF and.or or received other scholarships used to be auto accepted in Honors – how is it now? </p>

<p>When will we hear about other scholarships (in addition to the ones incl in admit pkg)? Son got Pres Endowed and NMF pkg. but applied for others.</p>

<p>txag86: My son found out he was accepted on January 4th (showed on AIS). He also applied on 11/30. SAT (CR+M) = 1410, top 25% of his public high school. Pretty sure he met the requirements for academic auto-admit. Review admits may take longer to find out. Good luck to your daughter!</p>

<p>Yeah that’s auto admit. Lucky</p>

<p>Does anyone know when scholarship letters go out?</p>

<p>^We got ours (scholarship letter) today.</p>

<p>^ Did you get an email or hard copy letter ?</p>

<p>^hard copy.</p>

<p>We heard from an A&M employee that they received so many applications this year that they do not even have any room to accept ANY review students. In fact they are offering many of the 1st quarter auto-admits admission at the Galveston campus because they have run out of space at college station. Sucks for us because our son is also a review student</p>

<p>^thats gotta be a rumor because some review students have already gotten in…</p>

<p>My daughter was accepted as a review admit with an act of 28. she applied in sept however and was accepted within 2 weeks. they may not be accepting any review admits now.</p>

<p>^They are.</p>

<p>There are alot of good review admits so hopefully there is still room for some!</p>

<p>Can you guys explain a review admit? Do they have to pay for application fee again?</p>

<p>Someone who is not an automatic admit (top 10% or top 25% and 30 on act).</p>

<p>When do you think OOS will receive a decision?</p>