How long did it take for A&M to give you their admissions decision?

<p>My D’s application status now says accepted! It says BAC-TEAM. I assume that is Blinn team? No changes to tabs on Howdy and still step 3 though.</p>

<p>So out of curiosity I pressed the “Request a Change of Major” and thought many of you would like to know this: “The following majors have reached their enrollment limits and are no longer available for your first or second choice option:
AERL - Aerospace Engineering, BUAG - Agribusiness (Mays Business School), BAEN - Biological & Agricultural Engr, BMEL - Biomedical Engineering, BUAD - Business Administration, CHEL - Chemical Engineering, CVEL - Civil Engineering, COMM - Communication, CECL - Computer Engr-Computer Science Track, CEEL - Computer Engr-Electrical Engr Track, CPSL - Computer Science, ELEL - Electrical Engineering, ENTL - Engineering Technology, IDIL - Industrial Distribution, INEL - Industrial Engineering, MEEL - Mechanical Engineering, NUEL - Nuclear Engineering, OCEL - Ocean Engineering, PETL - Petroleum Engineering, PSYC - BA - Psychology, BA, PSYC - BS - Psychology, BS, RHEL - Radiological Health Engr, VISL - Visualization”.</p>

<p>So if our first and second choice are in that list and we’re still waiting on a decision that means that we’re rejected?</p>

<p>I got the same message momma2014, and still no change to my AIS. I was hoping for full admission, but we’ll see.</p>

<p>We were too GigemGirl, but we will still take it if that’s what it means! I have heard that it is a really great program. Good luck!</p>

<p>Gentrybennett, the admissions office told me that you will not get denied simply because your choices are full, they will offer you admission and ask if you are willing to pick a major that is open.</p>

<p>@momma2014 great! thank you!</p>

<p>@perazziman Yes 650 Math + 670 reading.</p>

<p>Cristof, I would be very surprised if you did not make it. My son made it in with the same class rank as yours. Although, his SAT scores were slightly higher than yours (all 700+) and he took 5 AP courses in junior year (4,5,5,5,5).</p>

<p>Competing with 15,000 people? <em>sigh</em> :(</p>

<p>Got an email for admission to Blinn team this morning, but ais is down. Holding out til then to see if I got full admit too. Doubtful though. </p>

<p>Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2</p>

<p>Can you share some basic stats, such as SAT, gpa and rank …</p>

<p>Also, congratulations!</p>

<p>1750 or so on sat (650 on reading, 600 math), 3.9 or so for GPA. </p>

<p>Oh and rank was top 12%</p>

<p>Wow, WZaltoris, you were really close to being an auto-admit. Just 50 more on your SAT or 2% higher up in your rank. Good stats. Congratulations, btw!</p>

<p>Cromette, thanks. It just frustrated me because I was that close. </p>

<p>So I have 4 tabs on the howdy site but I still haven’t gotten an answer. I’m a very borderline applicant so should I take the tabs being added as a good or a bad thing?</p>

<p>Good sign! Check on the “manage application” link in Howdy. It should tell you you were accepted.</p>

<p>I clicked on it and it said in review. But I’m still taking the having 4 tabs as a good sign!!</p>

<p>I think you are right! Congrats!</p>