How long did it take for A&M to give you their admissions decision?

<p>One more question, does the howdy site typically update faster than AIS?</p>

<p>I feel like I’m gonna be one of the last ones notified. ._. If I don’t get full admission, I at least would want Gateway rather than Blinn Team.</p>

<p>With my daughter it took about a day to see the tabs on howdy after she got step 5 on ais. So ais first, howdy a day later. Not sure there is any rythm or reason for notification of acceptance! Seems different for everyone.</p>

<p>so i just got step 5. DOES THAT MEAN I GOT IN. PLEASE SAY YES.</p>

<p>So i checked and I got gateway program which dosent sound that bad. All i have to do is some summer classes.</p>

<p>Congratulations joekinglonestar. The wait pays off!!!</p>

<p>yeah im happy with it. is there still no chance at full admit without gateway or is gateway it.</p>

<p>I got to Step 5 today too & I’m waitlisted/PSA. Would anyone recommend agreeing to this?? :o</p>

<p>I absolutely would wait. Most students submit 5-8 applications and will only attend one school. My son got admitted but will attend elsewhere.</p>

<p>It is a hard game but I see some hope. Don’t forget to look at other options but you might get admitted later on.</p>

<p>If you are given PSA are you on the wait list?</p>

<p>this year im sure alot of kids got wait listed/blinn team/gateway. I got an email saying they’ve had a record year for freshman applicants. While i was hoping for full admit im happy with gateway especially this year. And i would take the way list, alot of applicants were auto admit so im sure alot are not going to go.</p>

<p>My son was admitted to A & M today, but under general admission, not in his 1st or 2nd choice in Engineering, his requested major. Engineering appears to be full. Does this mean that there is no chance of any spaces opening up if some of the admitted students do not come to A & M? Any info would be helpful! Good luck to you all!</p>

<p>So I’m guessing they already sent out all the Full admission and blinn team decisions? Because I haven’t heard back yet and it really is bothering me. My stats were 1060 sat (550 math, 510 reading) 3.65 gpa and top 11.4% of my class (was 3 people from top 10%) Does anybody think that I still have a chance at Full admission or Blinn Team?</p>

<p>I don’t think they are done yet. Don’t give up!</p>

<p>I know that my sat scores aren’t really that great, but I feel that the rest of my application is top notch. Do you think they will take that into consideration? Maybe making up for the test scores? Here is a link with my stats.<a href=“http://talk.collegeconfidential.com/what-my-chances/1451680-what-my-chances-ut-austin.html[/url]”>http://talk.collegeconfidential.com/what-my-chances/1451680-what-my-chances-ut-austin.html&lt;/a&gt;
I know it says UT Austin but I feel it is more accurate</p>

<p>Don’t worry they are still sending admissions</p>

<p>Yea idk I’m just assuming that they have a system where they send them out in piles by admission type, unless anybody knows anything about when certain types of admissions go out at certain times of the month? Idk the clock is ticking and everybody else is finding out… I applied in August :/</p>

<p>Does BAC-TEAM mean I got admitted?</p>

<p>My daughter was offered blinn team today. I think she is declining and committing to Texas Tech instead. She just doesn’t like the idea of going to a community college when trying to get into Veterinary school. I am not sure what to think. I was so hoping she would at least get gateway. But, Tech gave her a 12,000 scholarship, so that seems smarter i guess.</p>

<p>That means Blinn TEAM.</p>