HSF Hispanic Scholarship Fund???

So is it for sure that anybody who didn’t receive an email by today didn’t receive the scholarship? Or is there still hope?

@Bliss110 well when I called they made it seem like there was still hope but most other people that called were informed that if you hadn’t received by now there wasn’t any hope. When I called they said they were gonna tell the second wave of winners on Monday, but then again she wouldn’t tell me if it was over

@Aurelio97 ohh okay. Thanks. It’s a little upsetting that they didn’t send everybody the email at the same time. Tje least they could do is keep everybody updated

@Bliss110 I mean we’re basically waiting to be rejected. But for some reason I still have hope.

I still keep checking my email :frowning: even tho I know nothing is gonna be there

I just called. She said all winner emails were sent out Wednesday and those who did not receive the scholarship or have been put on the wait list are going to receive an email Monday. I don’t understand why they made us keep our hopes up on their Twitter page saying that recipient emails were still being sent out.

Hope we have better luck next year!

Aurelio97, being waitlisted means you could still receive an award later in the year if more funds become available. So there’s still a little hope. :slight_smile: Hope some of us are waitlisted!

Well it was nice meeting you guys. Sad i didnt get anything. Maybe next year. Bye guys.

Nice meeting you too, @Amstrad . Next year is a new year! I pray for your success in future months. :slight_smile:

So has anyone received any e-mail(s) or is this just the end? I feel really disappointed, not only because I most likely did not win a scholarship but more because I didn’t even receive an e-mail of any sort. Any e-mail saying I wasn’t fortunate enough to be choosen would’ve sufficed; however, I received no such e-mail from neither Univision Es El Momento, RMHC Hacer, nor HSF and thus am very disappointed and let down.

@HomoZapien24 I called this morning and the lady who picked up said they’re sending the second batch of emails today and everyone should get one by now. I’m still waiting for mine :frowning:

I hope we find out by noon today. I’m honestly tired of waiting.

@PoisonsRatio92 i know, i feel like a crazy lady that keeps checking her email lol

I want to move on with my life but they just won’t send me an email D:

Like honestly, I just wanted to yell at them for toying with my emotions and for their utter lack of professionalism, but then I remembered that I need money;(

I don’t know what they’re waiting for. They could just automatically send the rejection emails idk what is making them take so long. I’m looking for some closure.

Yes! I wish they could see how stress out we are.

Has anybody heard from them today?

Nope