HSF Hispanic Scholarship Fund

<p>I’m not sure. My status hasn’t changed (bad sign?). I’m still showing all “Reviewed”. What scholarship changed to “SAR Received” for you?</p>

<p>I hope it means you get it! Good luck.</p>

<p>Google Scholarship. The last email I received was on April 26, it was regarding the Update of My Intended 13-14 Institution Information, I have until May 15 to update it if I want.</p>

<p>Mine says “reviewed” & Student Aid Report as “RECEIVED ELIGIBLE” in the required documentation section.</p>

<p>Mine says the same as starry night’s.</p>

<p>To what scholarships are you applying for?</p>

<p>Got the 2013-2014 HSF/Google Scholarship. Now my status changed to Acknowledged after accepting the award! Good luck to all of you! Thanks for posting and sharing valuable information!</p>

<p>Congrats! Would you mind posting your stats?</p>

<p>Status Update today: Not Selected :(</p>

<p>Maybe next year…</p>

<p>Hi guys, I’m glad to have found this thread on here! I’m still waiting to hear back from scholarships on HSF. I applied to the General College, Coca-Cola, Colgate, Wells Fargo, Futuro con Leche, and Walmart. All of mine still say “Reviewed”. Wish you guys the best of luck!</p>

<p>I just got an e-mail saying that I have been chosen as a candidate for the HSF/Shell Oil scholarship. I’m actually gonna be away in the fall semester doing a co-op. Does anyone know if they can push back the award until spring? I’ll be signed up for half time in the Fall while working.</p>

<p>Sorry, not sure about that. I didn’t apply for any co-ops. Their message center is pretty reliable and fast though. Ask them!</p>

<p>I’m waiting on Colgate. Damn! I hope they notify us soon…</p>

<p>Has anyone received notification about the Coke scholarship? It was supposed to come out in May but it looks like that’s not happening. They do seem to run consistently late though.</p>

<p>For the “HSF/Coca-Cola Live Positively Tony’s Finer Foods Scholarship” my status just changed to SAR Received.</p>

<p>I’m still waiting on the Colgate one.</p>

<p>I hope we find out by next week. It’ll be nice to win… (: </p>

<p>Anyone notified about the McDonald’s one?? I’m still waiting.</p>

<p>I guess the SAR Received status is good, because mine just changed to Awarded. I won the “HSF/Coca-Cola Live Positively Tony’s Finer Foods” scholarship! Everyone who applied should check their status!</p>

<p>I applied to the Atlanta Coke scholarship and I’m still “reviewed”. :c</p>

<p>So May has come and gone, and the 3 HSF scholarships I applied to which have May listed as the month when award notifications go out still have “Reviewed” statuses. Do these ever change? Like I said, May has passed, and I didn’t receive any award notifications, so I’m assuming I was rejected for the scholarships, but will this ever be reflected on the statuses?</p>

<p>Thanks.</p>

<p>Well an HSF rep replied to my concern and said they will notify kids whether they won or not. IDK… It’s just taking long… </p>

<p>Lol!!</p>