I feel pretty depressed about my grade :L advice? Can I still get into a good UC?

I’ve maintained a A’s and 1 to couple B’s throughout highschool courses including AP. Recently, I took a summer course, more like a cram college course, and I did horribly on 2 midterms which were 50% of our grade :/. I might end up with a C or a D in the class. I think this would drop my gpa more towards like a 3.6-3.7, weighted

When I calculated in rogerhub, it only dropped my GPA to a about a 3.9 weighted, that’s IF I make up and get an A on 3 other honor courses like community college or AP. I’m not too sure about it’s accuracy.

I’ve gotten accepted to a coding company where only 300 out of millions got accepted. Also made games since I’m planning to do like a computer science major. I am doing outside/inside track, going for 4 years.

My SAT is 2200

however, I am chinese and indonesian, which I can probably put pacific islander instead of asian to help admissions?

Do you guys think I still can make it into a good UC? And what can help increase my chances?

UC GPA of 3.9 and SAT score of 2200.

UCLA/UCB: Low Reach
UCSD: High Match
UCD/UCI/UCSB: Match
UCSC: Low Match
UCR/UCM: Safeties

Make sure you spend time on your essays since they are also considered important in your admissions chances. You will get into a “good” UC and do not game the system by putting in pacific islander when you really are not.
Indonesia is not considered a pacific island.

Pacific Islander is a term used to refer to the people of the Pacific Islands.

Polynesia
The islands scattered across a triangle covering the east-central region of the Pacific Ocean. The triangle is bound by the Hawaiian islands in the north, New Zealand in the west, and Easter Island in the east. The rest of Polynesia comprises Samoan islands (American Samoa and Samoa), the Cook Islands, French Polynesia (Tahiti and The Society Islands, Marquesas Islands, Austral Islands, and the Tuamotu Archipelago), Niue Island, Tokelau and Tuvalu, Tonga, Wallis and Futuna, and Pitcairn Island.

MelanesiaEdit
The island of New Guinea, the Bismarck and Louisiade archipelagos, the Admiralty Islands, Bougainville Island, Maluku Islands, Papua New Guinea, the Solomon Islands, the Santa Cruz Islands (part of the Solomon Islands), New Caledonia and Loyalty Islands, Vanuatu (formerly New Hebrides), Fiji, Norfolk Island, and various smaller islands.

MicronesiaEdit
The islands of Kiribati, Nauru, the Marianas (Guam and the Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands), the Republic of the Marshall Islands, Palau, and the Federated States of Micronesia (Yap, Chuuk, Pohnpei, and Kosrae, all in the Caroline Islands).

UC admissions are race blind so, misrepresenting your ethnicity would provide no benefit but could get you kicked out later. Any intentional misrepresentation on your ap is grounds for rescission/expulsion and possibly being banned for life from the whole system. The ap does give you the option of “Decline to State”

http://dailybruin.com/2014/04/29/submission-race-blind-admissions-single-out-important-criterion-for-exclusion/
http://askmssun.livejournal.com/167841.html

As for your chances at UCs - I think UCB, LA and SD will be tough but, the others are well within reach.

Good luck.