I have 4 C's and want to get into UCs

Two of those C’s are from sophomore year and two of them are from junior year this semester from ap classes. My sat score is good though a 1530 and i have good extra curriculars (nationals, officers, science fair).
Looking for Davis and Barbara and Irvine for CS engineering and if not that then cal poly for engineering

With regards to statistics, I’m in the same boat… I have two Cs but I scored a 1520 on the SAT. What’s your UC GPA?

What is your UC GPA, and what classes were the lower grades in?

My weighted and capped GPA is 3.94
and they were in apush and ap bio and alg2/trig (From soph year)

A significant parts of UC admissions is subjective so, it isn’t out of the question but, CS is a very competitive major, I’d be surprised to see you get into UCD, UCSB UCI or CP SLO. UCSC, UCR and UCM, would almost certainly take you - as would the rest of the CSUs.
I hope you applied broadly.
Good luck.

Freshman admit rates for UC GPA of 3.80-4.19 based on campus:

UCB: 12%
UCLA: 14%
UCSD: 39%
UCSB: 49%
UCD: 52%
UCI: 57%
UCSC: 83%
UCR: 90%
UCM: 92%

As stated by @NCalRent, CS is very competitive at the UC’s and the admit rates posted are for all majors, so expect you would need higher than average UC GPA to have a good chance.

I would say UCI/UCSC/UCR and UCM would be your best chances. I would also consider some of the top CSU’s such as SDSU/CSULB/CSU Fullerton and Cal Poly Pomona for solid backups.

Ucsc would be your best bet.
UC’s factor GPA more than test scores.
Other universities do the opposite (usc, Vanderbilt, u Chicago).