I know you guys are probably tired of these...

<p>I would really appreciate a 'chance me'</p>

<p>Asian </p>

<p>Computer Science (Engineering)</p>

<p>GPA: 3.97 weighted
*severe upward trend (4.4 last year)</p>

<p>ACT: 35 English (~770)
33 Math (~740)</p>

<p>3 years Varsity Football (Captain Senior Year)
2 years Math Honor Society (60 hours)
1 year Varsity Track and Field</p>

<p>AP Scholar with Honor
Currently Dual Enrolled in Cisco Class</p>

<p>Job as Cashier at Wegman's Food Markets 2 years</p>

<p>Thanks guys and girls I know seeing so many of these flood the forum must get really annoying but I would really appreciate any guesses.</p>

<p>I forgot to mention that I applied Early Decision</p>

<p>Wow, your test scores are incredible. Though you are very qualified, I know that the engineering school can be really unpredictable. Your GPA is below what they look for for engineering, but since you were on an upward trend, this may not matter. Even if you don’t get in for engineering, you would get in as University Studies and be able to transfer in later. Best of luck, I am also awaiting December 15 (I applied as a Marketing major).</p>

<p>thanks bro good luck</p>

<p>Are you in-state or OOS? If in-state, are you NOVA?</p>

<p>It does make a difference. You have a really high chance of getting in, but the chance is a bit lower if you are from Northern Virginia (Ex. Thomas Jefferson High School for Science and Technology, TJHSST. One of the best schools in the country in NOVA). </p>

<p>I don’t think you’ll have any problem getting into the college or the engineering department. </p>

<p>Source: I’m a junior CS major at VT.</p>

<p>Hey thanks, yeah I’m from NoVA but compared to the other schools mine isn’t so prestigious. (Herndon)</p>