Chance me please.

<p>I was nervous ever since the recent acceptances came out at the beginning of February. Especially after I heard that the incoming people were the most competitive pool ever... Plus I live in damned Fairfax.</p>

<p>So here are all my stats and scores:</p>

<p>GPA: 4.25 weighted (+1 AP's .5 honors) 3.74 weighted</p>

<p>Something to consider. I improved over my 4 years in highschool. I goofed off fresh and soph year, but got pretty much straight A's junior and 1st semester senior with the exception of 2 A-'s</p>

<p>SAT: 1380/1600... (Reading: 690, Math: 690);
Class Rank - somewhere high, I'm not quite sure. Most likely top 15% (Competitive School)
Major: Engineering</p>

<p>Honor's & AP senior year:</p>

<p>AP physics C
AP calc ab
AP comp sci
AP gov
AP psych</p>

<p>Things to mention:</p>

<p>I wrote three essays in the optional statement tab. All of them were checked and reviewed by my English teachers. If I had to score them I would say a bit above the average mcessay</p>

<p>EC's:</p>

<p>Robotics Club (9-12) I'm a leader
multiple honor societies 2 of which I'm running
Chess Club (12)
running JV sports my fresh and soph year
I won a couple tech competitions</p>

<p>Volunteer:</p>

<p>American Cancer society volunteer summer job (5 weeks 5 hour day freshman year) and frequent relays for life</p>

<p>Vtech is my top choice mainly because of money issues. Yea I know, go figure, a Fairfax student having money issues. Either way I was expecting to get in easily because of my relatively high scores, but now that money for instate funding is low AND they are getting a pool of applicants at my level. Well.. Chance me</p>

<p>thanks,
-herpalerp</p>

<p>you’re in… dont worry about it</p>