IB is sort of killing my GPA. How will colleges look at my downward trend?

I’m about to end junior year on June 20th and I don’t think my second semester grades are going to be that great. I’m an IB student and well I try my best in all of my classes but sometimes I’m not bright enough to get that A I want no matter how hard I try. This is my transcript so far.

Freshman Year (Semesters 1-2):
Beginning Orchestra - A
PE - A
World History Honors - A
French Honors - A
Advanced Algebra II TEL - A
English Honors - A
Biology Honors - A
UW Freshman GPA: 4.0
(IB counselor then called me on last day of school to tell me she bumped me up to IB classes because she thought I wasn’t challenged enough.)

Freshman Summer Course:
Geometry Honors - A

Sophomore Year (Semester 1) -
PE: A
AP US History: B
Intermediate Orchestra: A
English II Pre-IB: A
French II Pre-IB: A
Pre-Calculus/Alg II/Trig Pre-IB: A
Chemistry Pre-IB: A

Sophomore Year (Semester 2) -
PE: A
AP US History: A
Intermediate Orchestra: A
English II Pre-IB: A
French II Pre-IB: A
Pre-Calc/Alg II/Trig Pre-IB: C
Chemistry II Pre-IB: A

UW Sophomore Year GPA: 3.8

Junior Year (Semester 1):
Theory of Knowledge: B
IB World Literature HL: B
IB Biology HL: B
IB French SL: A
Advanced Orchestra: A
IB Calculus SL: B
IB History HL: B

Junior Year (Semester 2 PREDICTIONS):
Theory of Knowledge - B/A
IB World Literature HL - C
IB Biology HL - B/A
IB French SL - A
Advanced Orchestra - A
IB Calculus SL - A
IB History HL - A

I really hate that my transcript has a downward trend no matter how much I tried to maintain my grades. My first SAT score wasn’t great either (1230/1600) and I’m planning to retake it. It’s possible that my GPA can be a 3.8 after my first semester of senior year but I still don’t know how colleges would react to my transcript. What are your honest thoughts?

Also, what colleges should I consider with these grades?

Semester grades don’t matter, only final grades. Besides, the downward trend is incredibly slight. If you’re applying internationally, just keep your exam scores high. If you’re applying to a US school domestically, take the SAT and get a comfortable score. You’re fine.

Semester grades are final grades at our school.

@yikesyikes Semester grades are the grades on the transcript and what constitute your GPA.

Do you have the option of completing the IB certificate instead of the diploma? That way you can decide which IB classes to take vs completing the full diploma requirements?