IICSE University a scam?

Hi, could you tell me if IICSE University is a scam. The url is [Welcome</a> to the IICSE University, Indiana, USA.](<a href=“http://www.iicseuniversity.org/index.html]Welcome”>http://www.iicseuniversity.org/index.html) Also any ideas for cheap online/coorespondance classes in Math (something besides Precalc (and lower), calculus, differential equations, linear algebra, and statistics) that’ll transfer to TESC?

Anyone have any idea?

At best it’s unaccredited. I would go out on a limb though and say its a scam. I can’t find much on it at all.

hahahaaha iicse university is a scam,i have searched for google maps in and i found out it is a car workshop in that address.

To stop any prejudice and difamation I contacted Peter from AUC to get information about IICSE and here he says:

Dear Marcos Wilker,

Many thanks for your mails. IICSE University, Wilmington DE 19899, U.S.A.
is fully and legally registered with the State Government of Delaware,
here in the United States of America. They would refund your fee if your
admission is denied. Please note that the University offers all of her
academic courses via study materials available through their dedicated
University portals online, accessible to all of their students worldwide.

Any fully and legally registered institution is expected to be
trustworthy. However, I would advise you make your payment through PayPal,
as PayPal has the ability to refund fees in case of any disputes.

IICSE University, Wilmington, DE 19899, U.S.A. is very REAL. I would
recommend them for your studies.

Find out who they’re accredited by and who accredits the University of DE. If they’re accredited by the same place, then I’d consider it a real school. (Don’t go by IICSE’s web site claiming accreditation – go to the accrediting organization’s web site or call them and see if they list the school.)

Brigham Young University may have some relatively cheap, online math courses. My D is currently taking a course through them and considers it high quality. I don’t know what they offer for math. University of Wyoming charges in-state tuition for their online offerings. There are other schools mentioned in this forum that may have higher level math.

1 Like

???