Incoming Freshman bound for UA/AU

<p>There is a university level Foundations in Excellence Scholarship for students with a 29 ACT or 1300 SAT. It pays half tuition to instate or out of state. I know a student that has received this with a February test score well after the December 1st deadline. I’m sure Betsy Escher would know about this scholarship. Send an email asking for it and wait patently because they are slow to answer during this time. I think you can ask for scholarships at least until the end of April when they must be accepted or declined.</p>

<p>TideMan, that is GREAT advice. The UA scholarships people are so flexible and helpful!!</p>

<p>I also found the UA Live Chat person really helpful. She will dig out the info for you.</p>

<p>I’ve had such a great experience with EVERYONE at UA!</p>

<p>I’m from northern-central KY going to Bama too!</p>

<p>Another update. I did email Betsy in scholarships and she informed me that all available scholarship have been awarded. So that ends that idea. Nonetheless I’m trying to get as much as I can through other institutions. But thanks for the tip.
And welcome to the user above me from KY! Hopefully we will have a great freshman year! Roll Tide</p>

<p>Sent from my Droid using CC App</p>