Indiana University - Bloomington Early Action for Fall 2023 Admission

Took 10 days for my daughter to get portal

Did youll get an email saying status has changed, then you logged in?

Pre-college - No email. She just randomly checked. Her status on the portal changed from applied to admitted and there was a note at the bottom of the screen saying congratulations and that she would receive an email in about a week with more information.

1 Like

Oh wow
other colleges took only 2-3 days. Thank you for the information @NJ313 @Alexis_Breinberg @Pinkmama100

How long after initial IU acceptance do specifically IU colleges inform of direct admit status? We are waiting for arts and sciences.

And so another week of waiting. Trip to IU on 11/9
I hope he gets in on the 8th :crossed_fingers:t2::pray:t2:

1 Like

I think 4-6 weeks, from what I have read

DS/OOS admitted Pre-business Econ Consulting applied 9/11. So the wait for Kelley begins.

4 Likes

Congrats!

Same here. Still waiting

OOS, applied on 10/30, 4.81 GPA and test-optional, applied for Finance Major- pre-business Kelley.(going to have to petition for Kelley) How long does it take to get the portal login info? How long does it take for IUB admission? how long does it take to hear back from Kelley?

About 10 days for portal

1 Like

Applied on 10/5 and got in pre-business on 11/3

2 Likes

Wow admission on a Thursday? I thought it was only Tuesdays

Congrats!

If the student isn’t checking their portal and just waiting on email. The email tended to come like 2 days later on Thursday bc email comes after update in portal. That seems to be what’s been happening.

1 Like

very true, I got it through email and then it prompted me to check portal

1 Like

Anyone here heard back on their application to Hamilton Lugar school for International Studies? What do average timelines look like for HLS direct admits?

That is consistent with our experience as well - Student Portal updated Tuesday, Student Email received Thursday, Parent Email received Friday.

Today I noticed that my students “University division pre arts and sciences” got changed to “arts and sciences undergraduate biology” so I assume that means the direct admission has now gone through? Anyone else receive a notice of direct admission?

2 Likes