Indiana University - Bloomington Early Action for Fall 2023 Admission

thank you!

My daughter was admitted on 10/25 and just received and email this morning that she got direct admit in the Kelley School.

4 Likes

same - email came this morning

4 Likes

My D23 just got an email this morning that she was accepted into Kelley via petition! She is OVER THE MOONā€¦we all are! Stats: 3.9 W GPA, Test optional.

9 Likes

Congratulations!

Thanks! Iā€™m excited and relieved for her.

Congratulations!!
would you mind sharing her UW GPA.
when was she first admitted into IU ?

3.82 uw 4.6w 1360

Iā€™m not sure what her unweighted GPA isā€¦her school only uses weighted, and I believe that Indiana (and Kelley) use the highest GPA on the official transcript, so they would have used her 3.9. She applied in mid-September, petitioned on 9/23, and was accepted into IU on 10/18.

when was she admitted to IUB ?

applied 10-14 admitted 11-10

Anyone else still waiting, waiting, waitingā€¦

1 Like

Yesā€¦ā€¦I havenā€™t seen anyone online anywhere be accepted to the Eskenazi school of art yet. My daughters major falls in that School

1 Like

Same here, but Sports Marketing/Management major. It is so incredibly frustrating. He applied 8.15.22 :frowning:

My Daughter applied 9/18

1 Like

We are still waiting too. Media School. Applied 9/29, file complete on 10/10.

Son was admitted today ā€“ pre-Informatics. OOS. GPA (UW) 3.97, SAT 1480. Goal to be a Computer Science major. Application submitted 11/1.

5 Likes

Daughter got admitted to pre-business on 11/6 (submitted application around the mid of Oct). Petitioned to Kelly around 11/6 since applied as test optional. Received direct admission acceptance to Kelly today (11/29). Only email notification and portal is still showing as pre-business now. So happy! Best wish to the rest!

1 Like

We just heard, application complete 10/26 Pre-Music division. Have to wait for music school to pre-screen starting on 12/1.

2 Likes

Just curious if there is specific qualifying criteria for an SSA/Hutton Honors opportunity? IU was a safety school for my daughter (not Kelley) and with a 33ACT and 4.2w GpA I just assumed she would be considered. Sheā€™s only top 19% of her graduating class from a large public high school so maybe thatā€™s another factor. She was accepted mid November and then direct to arts and science today.