Indiana University - Bloomington Early Action for Fall 2023 Admission

Who is the sender?

My son’s email was from Laura Felicetti - I’m assuming someone from admissions? The subject line is Indiana University - Welcome to the Hutton Honors College!

3 Likes

Thanks. And congrats!

If helpful, my S23 had the following timeline:
Admitted 10/25
SSA Invite 11/2
Direct Admit Hutton Honors College 11/10
Direct Admit Kelley 11/17.

Good luck to all!

5 Likes

thank you!

Does anyone know when IU sends out notifications of merit scholarships (Dean’s specifically)? IU/Kelley is now my D23’s top choice, and I am just trying to get a sense of total cost before I auction off one of my kidneys. :slight_smile:

1 Like

You don-t need both kidneys
 - hopefully you only have 1 kid going to college

based on last years thread they seem to be in another 3 weeks +

Ha! And thank you! Fingers crossed that IU is feeling particularly generous this year.

1 Like

Finally my son received an email that he was accepted to IU. In the morning, the portal showed Intent to Enroll form which confused us because he didn’t received any email yet about the acceptance. Anyway, we won’t know the direct admit to Kelley until about 3-4 weeks, based on the information in this thread.

3 Likes

yes!!! impatiently waiting

what is ONeil? and my son applied 8/15 and still waiting!!!

same!!! my son applied 8/15 sports marketing!! still waiting

Paul H. O’Neill School of Public and Environmental Affairs: Indiana University Bloomington

Another mom her son is still waiting for same major and applied around that time.

My daughter is still
Waiting from applying 9/18 for fashion merchandising in the Art school

1 Like

We are still waiting too. Application complete on 10/10. Media School. Congrats on all that were admitted recently!!

We also heard on a Thursday

How long after hearing from general acceptance?

How long after her acceptance to IU? Congrats!

Who has applied to the Media School and heard back yet? Or not heard back?

1 Like