Indiana University - Bloomington Early Action for Fall 2023 Admission

Oooooh. Yes! That is what we saw today as well. However, nothing else has changed. I am hoping this has something to do with good news! :smile:

1 Like

I contacted Kelley and they said ACE all out. My son was not invited

Is this for general admission or are you waiting for a specific school (Kelley, luddy, etc?)

Regular decision. She was deferred earlier.

1 Like

That would mean my kid is out as well. But it’s one opportunity of many at IU.

1 Like

Anyone heard about Hudson Holland yet? A few people on Reddit posted they got emails earlier in the week.

Congrats and curious which school are you referring to?

I was answering a question about which application cycle my DD was in. She has zero acceptances so far, unfortunately!

1 Like

Has anyone recieved an error when applying to Huttons?

My son heard on Wednesday that he’d been admitted into the Hudson & Holland Scholars. Perhaps there are multiple rounds of decisions.

1 Like

Can you share the Reddit link? Thanks!

https://www.reddit.com/r/IndianaUniversity/comments/10xd12a/holy_crap_i_was_just_accepted_in_to_hudson_and/

2 Likes

Congrats we are still waiting for news on this scholarship. If you don’t mind my asking, did you pay the. housing fee yet? I was curios if people who heard also paid the housing fee or enrollment fees?

We haven’t yet. Tbh, my son still has 11 decisions coming this spring. And even tho getting the H&H was so unexpected and we are grateful, his dream has been to attend college out of state. We told him we’d consider reasonable options. I’m not ready to rule out IU but want all options on the table before we even pay housing deposits.

2 Likes

Will IU have an admitted student visiting day in the spring? We didn’t get to visit prior to applying and would like our applicant to see campus.

1 Like

Thank you!! These are for admitted students, but you don’t have to have decided yet, correct?

Correct. Here’s the link.

Thank you!

The whole point is to help the student make a decision - either way. It’s best for both the student and the school if a candidate can make a confident selection. We had a recent visit to IU campus. If you have the means to make the visit - it is helpful. My student loved it & got a great vibe.

1 Like