info on Purdue

3.58 UWGPA AP, Honors courses 24 ACT. What are my chances of being admitted? And can anyone supply information on the following:

Dorms
parties
Social life
Girls
Academics
Campus feel
Campus appeal,looks
Classes
Greek Life
Surrounding city
Financial Aid, scholarships

And how do I major in pre med or is it a bunch of classes? Unsure how it works?
Thanks

I’d say you have a decent shot on getting admitted depending on the program you apply for. I think your ACT score might be an issue if anything. Pre med is a set of requirements in order to apply to med school but some majors like biology, general health sciences, some college of agriculture majors, chemical or biological engineering, etc. work the courses in easier than others.

Dorms - some are nicer than others but the best part of the dorms is the dining courts. Purdue’s food is pretty good.

Parties - they’re there and fun and available as long as you know people

Social life - it’s really possible for all types of people who want a social life to find one IMO. I know nongreeks who have fun, and same with people who aren’t into the party scene. So you can get into whatever and still find your group.

Campus- I think Purdue is so gorgeous most of the year. I love it. There are a lot of flowers and stuff around campus and sufficient greenspace around campus. Plus people are generally very nice and I think that the campus layout makes sense most of the time.

I love being involved on Greek life. We have something like 42 fraternities and 24 sororities so there are a lot of options as far as rushing goes.

Classes are hard but worth it. Most freshman classes will be huge 300+ people with 30ish people recitations and/or labs. Financial aid isn’t the best here but it’s not the worst either.

As far as the town goes, there are some cool festivals in the fall. And also a great farmers market in the growing season as well. But besides that, I see west lafayette as a typical college town.

Hopefully I gave you some insight on Purdue and good luck!