Is it possible to do medical school part time?

<p>Like night school kind of? I'm far off from medical school right now since I'm a freshman in highschool but I was wondering if it's possible to like have a job and then do medical school part time since you're in mid-twenties already and I'm sure it's pretty hard to live without a job. also for current med-students: How do you make things work if you don't have a job? Thanks for any answers! </p>

<p>You cannot attend med school part time, nor do med students have the time to work. (Other than flexible, very part time jobs like tutoring or babysitting. And that only during the first 2 years. Third & fourth years are clinical training where you will be spending up to 12 hours/ day at the hospital.)</p>

<p>Med students live off their student loans in med school. That is why it’s not uncommon for med students to graduate from med school with $250K or more in debt.</p>

<p>I worked at the infirmary in a dorm 3rd and 4th year, mostly in exchange for living there…on call every other night for two years BEFORE graduating., :(( </p>

<p>No, you cannot.</p>

as others have said: No