Is there a way to get a UC school to evaluate my transcript for potential transfer?

I went to a foreign college and then community college, unfortunately, because of that, I have no idea what my GPA may look like to a UC school in terms of what they will take out and in from that foreign school, it is incredibly important in my course decision making to understand what courses they will take out and in, yet it seems everywhere I go they say they can’t do it, I understand that it would open the floodgates to alot of their time being spent on this, but still I was wondering if there was a way because especially for things like TAG, its important to know what your GPA looks like to your UC school among other things.

I believe all the UCs have admissions counselors you can meet with in person. My guess is the process of investigating each class and mapping it to one of theirs would take a long time and it would probably leave them (and you) with lots of question marks. I also guess that they won’t have the context to quickly suggest you take class A over class B. They have an in depth understanding about what’s offered at a CA CC but, you can’t expect them to know every class at every CC in the world top of mind.

My suggestion to you is over prepare and apply to lots of schools.

Also, FYI - TAG is only open to people who attend a CC in CA and financial aid is really unlikely.