Will academic transcripts affect GPA in CCC-UC transferring (TAG)? OFFICIAL transcript issue

Hello, everyone! I am a prospective student who is trying to transfer to one of the UCs fall 2017. I did submit the TAG (transfer admission guarantee) application for UC Davis.

Here is some information about me:
Major: BIOLOGY
GPA: 4.0 (so far)
Attempting schools: UCLA/UCSD/UCD/UCI
Requirements: WILL finish all the requirements for UCSD & UCD by the coming spring + some recommended
Will NOT finish all the requirements for UCLA/UCI
IGETC: Will be finished by the coming spring
Activity: NONE except for working experience
Ethnicity: Asian

My thoughts ---- I understand my chance to UCLA will be low because of the poor amount of activity. I can’t try Berkeley because biology is closed in fall 2017. I thought about UCSD before since they have an excellent reputation in biological science. But I realize (I think) biology is the most completive major in UCSD, the blankness of my activity may get in my way. Therefore, so far, I kind of settle down to Davis: it is in the 2nd tier with outstanding science department, plus my best friend will apply Davis too (but she is majoring in architecture). I wasn’t worried about getting in Davis in TAG because of my perfect GPA (of course, this is the only strong thing I have). BUT—there is something happened.

Two days ago, I received an email from Davis regarding my TAG application. They asked for more information about a previous foreign college I attended before I went to a CCC. Since I did not finish the degree there, I did not put it in my coursework on the application. Then I did my research and realized I need to include the school and submit the transcript even though I only stayed there for a year.

Fortunately, I still am able to contact the school and retrieve the transcript, even though it may take a long time to ship here.

Unfortunately, I did not do a great job there. And they use a different score scale, which I cannot convert to US standard GPA system directly.

QUESTIONS (ranking from the most important to the least):

1. Will a foreign academic transcript affect GPA in CCC-UC Davis transferring, specifically, TAG?
  2. If it does, how would it be? How do they convert a foreign academic transcript to GPA? And what will my GPA end up with? What will be my chance to get in Davis with TAG?
  3. According to the UC website, the definition of OFFICAL transcript is sealed, original transcript with a signature from the issuing university. Do I need to provide a certified and notarized translation of the non-English transcript as well? If so, how can I provide an OFFICAL transcript with a translation if I only have one OFFICAL transcript? If I unseal it, or someone else unseals it, it will not be considered as an OFFICIAL transcript, according to their definition. I know it will be easier if I have more than one official transcript, but I only have one. I need someone has the experience to explain the process because I am very confused.
  4. Do I need to submit my high school transcript too? I attended HS outside of America.
  5. I know it is too late for me to discuss this – will institution in the US find out if I covered up my previous school history? I am just curious about this. I do not regard that tell the truth tho.

:)) Trillions of appreciation to anyone who answer my questions with experience!!! :))

Anyone help? Please~