IU Bloomington Early Action for Fall 2022 Admission

I’ll PM you

Will be attending IUB in the fall to major in Finance in Kelley. Does anyone know if there are specific computer requirements not only for IU itself but for Kelley? Looking to start searching for computers and get a good deal.

My son is a sophomore at Kelley. In high school he used a Mac but switched to a PC for IU. I don’t think there is a specific one but hope that’s helps

hi! does anyone know when RD decisions come out? i applied last minute (jan 30th) and i was curious to hear when i’ll know!

Is there a facebook group for direct admit students to Kelley school of business? Thanks!

1 Like

I was just admitted, applied about 3 weeks ago. My program says University Div Pre-Business. Does this mean I was offered direct admit to Kelley?

No, you will have to petition or apply to Kelley next year

My son is applying to general IU scholarships with the (up to) 1,000 word essay.

1. Describe campus and/or community involvement
  2. Provide description of your field of study and your associated career goals
  3. Details of any financial hardships or special circumstances you may have and how receiving a scholarship will assist you in reaching your goals.

Does anyone have experience with general scholarship outcomes? We don’t have financial hardships but want to see what additional aid might be available.

Keep checking back in your portal. My D22’s initial acceptance was pre-informatics/CS, and then after a week or two it changed to direct admit. It may just be processing still.

Thx was about to ask the same question. My son submitted his petition around 2 weeks back. He received admission to pre-business today.

1 Like

We attended an Admitted Students’ Day for Luddy over the weekend, and we heard that next year all Luddy admits will be direct admit! I’m sure that won’t be the case at Kelley but I thought it was interesting and future Luddy applicants may be glad to hear that!

Does anyone know when the SSA scholarship comes out

1 Like

We’re still waiting on SSA too. Has anyone received an email/mail on SSA?

I have not. I’m hoping to hear something this week.

Hutton honors scholarships and others should be coming out soon, they have just finished wrapping up full-ride/larger scholarships

Okay Thanks.

When you say they’ve wrapped them up - does that mean all of those offers have been extended? Thanks!!

Do they let you know if you don’t get DA to Kelley?

Just checked my portal and saw the message. “ Thank you for applying to Indiana University. We have updated your application to reflect your conditional admission through the Hoosier Link program.”
What does this mean?

Yeah, I have also not heard anything yet, but I am expecting something in the near future.

1 Like