IU Kelley Petition Tracker 2022

No news so far here either.

From the web site: January 28, 2022
Priority deadline notification
If you petition by December 17, you will receive a direct admission decision by 5 p.m. ET on January 28, 2022.

My daughter just got accepted through email.

2 Likes

Same! Congrats!

2 Likes

Finally got the acceptance email! Congrats to everyone that got in.

1 Like

whew, acceptance email came through! Congrats to all and best of luck to everyone on their decisions.

1 Like

Congratulations! We’re you pretty close on the test or test optional with a strong weighted GPA (far above 3.8)?

GPA was 4.2 and test optional. Fairly strong application (don’t we all think lol) and was (surprisingly) accepted into Honors.

1 Like

Denied with a 3.83 and 1310! I have no clue what happened with my admissions. Will go with the standard admission route if nothing else can be done

same here. 4.11 gpa no test scores. it sucks but i guess it wasn’t meant to be.

accepted OOS around 4pm, 95.5% weighted (about a 4.0), 1350 SAT

2 Likes

Denied. 1330 SAT, 3.79 WGPA, Eagle Scout, 4 year varsity athlete. OOS

“We do see predictors for your success through Kelley’s standard admission process. Standard admission allows you to apply to Kelley after completing 30 credit hours of college coursework, typically in the spring of your freshman year. During your freshman year, you would take the same business classes as a direct admit student.”

Congratulations MC! What extra curricular activities were you involved in?

DD accepted to Kelley today; oos 3.7 unweighted 33 act

1 Like

Accepted 3:00pm today petitioned 12/1

GPA: 3.51w (2.89uw)

SAT: 1400 (770 math tho)

I had one really bad year due to it being the most unstable time of my life that brought down my gpa a lot (also just being immature). I was able to touch on that in my essays and turned it into a positive. I also took many Ap classes and honors business classes and succeed in them.

I am also a committed athlete, but Idk if that really made an impact since my coaches gave me no guidance or help with Kelley admission. They were just focused on getting me into the school as a whole.

Thank you everyone on this forum. You really helped me stay positive and informed through this very confusing process.

2 Likes

Also OOS

For future reference, Kelley considers these in its petition reviews:

Test scores (if applicable) all sections

High school transcript - All grades were evaluated; however, we paid particularly close attention to academically rigorous and quantitative classes, such as Math courses. Our expectation is that students have a solid B or better grade in all courses, as well as a strong cumulative GPA.

Statement of purpose, special circumstances, extracurricular engagement, completion of petition application, etc.

1 Like

Congratulations!

1 Like

Thought I’d hear by today at 5PM ET - given petitioned by 12/17 - but nothing. Anyone else?

GPA is 3.95 (4.5 W), applied test optional (OOS).
My petition was accepted 1/20 and I also received the 10k Deans Scholarship per year from IU!