IU Kelley Petition Tracker 2022

I am not talking about admission to kelley. The event for admitted students.

I actually called and asked about this the other day. No other Kelley direct admit days are being added.

1 Like

Is anyone else still waiting to hear from Kelley? Son filed petition end of November. He hasnā€™t heard anything.

still waiting here as well. a few of my friends also havenā€™t heard back yet too.

thank you

Just received my Kelley acceptance letter in the mail today.

OOS, 31 ACT, 3.72 UW, 4.275 W

Really excited!!!

3 Likes

Did you also get an email?

Nope. I was waiting for an email because thatā€™s what I thought was how they tell you but maybe letters as well? Idk I was confused but happy.

1 Like

Thank you for the info. Congratulations!

Thanks!! Also if it helps anyone I petitioned on December 17th

Congrats! May I ask if you are in-state or out of state.

Iā€™m OOS

I donā€™t know what that means. OOS?

Oh, out of state. Got it.

Why did you petition? With your stats you were guaranteed direct admit I believe

Because my unweighted was under a 3.8

did anyone receive anything this morning? also has anyone heard of any rejected petitions?

Nope. My son is in class and he manages all of his applications. But, of course, Iā€™m on pins and needles because that is what moms do.

It looks like they release around 10:00 on my timing, so maybe 11:00 EST? Apparently, the decisions come by email so maybe my son will have a decision when he comes home for lunch. Iā€™ll ask him tonight unless he tells me otherwise.

i think they are holding off on releasing decision today and will release them all throughout tomorrow until 4pm CST