IU Kelley Petition Tracker 2022

FWIW (which isn’t much), based on what I have seen reported (this year and in the past few years), I think you should be fine and made the right choice.

YES! Because if you get direct admit, your GPA requirement to maintain is lower. If you don’t get in right away, you have to maintain a 3.5 GPA to get in…there are exceptions I guess.

I’ve called the kelley office and they said i meet the direct admit criteria, along with that, i submitted my petition like in november, so i should be fine right?

Yes, you are golden. It may just take a few weeks for you to receive the official admission, but I think it is just a rubber stamp if you meet the criteria. Congratulations!

1 Like

you’re totally golden and sounds like you didn’t even need to petition. I know you’ll

1 Like

Son just got email he got into Kelley about 10 mins ago.
IU Application submitted 10/12
Kelley Petition filed 10/29
Accepted to IU 11/5
Petition accepted 1/13
OOS NY; 3.8/1330 (submitted)

2 Likes

Just got in Kelley Today @10AM EST
Applied 10/31
Accepted IU General Admission 12/1
Accepted via Direct Admite 1/13

2 Likes

Son got into Kelley.
Petitioned 12/12.
Accepted 1/13.
OOS CA UW 3.7 (W>4), 1440

2 Likes

In at Kelley. OOS NY/ 3.7/ 1320. Applied to IU end of Oct, Kelley petition submitted end of November. Had already received $6000/ year scholarship from IU. VERY happy and excited.

5 Likes

Congrats! How did you find out? Did you receive an email or was your applicant portal updated from Pre-business?

Kelley petition email came this morning, 10am
My son received his acceptance to Indiana on October 21st. He submitted petition on October 9th, with scores.
He received Kelley acceptance today
GPA: 4.7
ACT: 29

1 Like

It was an e-mail that went to Spam!

Ugh! I’ve been checking my email all day but haven’t gotten anything. I petitioned right around when you did but still haven’t heard. Guess I’m just impatient!

Same with me. Did not get anything today. Guess we just have to wait some more time.

Same for my daughter. According to the theory listed above (confirmed by today’s release), we’ll hear two weeks from today. :frowning:

No news here either. I think we will have to wait another week (since they seem to send them on Thursday mornings) or two.

DD got in today Kelley Direct Admit.

Stats:

• GPA: 3.72 (unweighted)
  • Test optional
  • Exceptional extra curriculars

Applied to IU on 11/1/21
Submitted petition on 12/17/21
Accepted to IU on 12/30/21
Kelley direct admit acceptance 1/13/22

1 Like

Can kelley send you an acceptance letter later then 10 am eastern time? Or are they strictly at 10 am?

Unweighted GPA: 3.4
SAT: 1260

What are my chances of getting into Kelley? I did the petition and did early action.

We still haven’t received an answer. Petitioned 11/6 with 3.97 GPA and 1320 SAT. This system makes very little sense.