Math2:800,Phy:740
TOEFL:112</p>

<p>I just got the admission Email today… I can’t believe it…</p>

<p>Congrats! I’m in as well, Im very happy.</p>

<p>thumbs up! Any info about scholarships?</p>

<p>No, not yet. I assume that will arrive in the next 1-2 weeks.</p>

<p>I got in. Thanks to Allah. But no info regarding the scholarships.</p>

<p>@ RevolverHK
Have you got in? Your stats look amazing. Jacobs should not be difficult for you.</p>

<p>@blueheavens1
Not yet :slight_smile: Monitoring my Email since 6AM today…
And my states are not amazing compared to you and the the other early applicants. My chances are very low actualy. I hope I’ll be accepted; Please Allah help !
@All :
Fin aid packages after 2-5 weeks.</p>

<p>I called JUB last week and they said they will email the decisions in the start of next week so I am surprised how you guys have already received the emails!!</p>

<p>@fireworks4ever I got an email from the ‘official email id’ of jacobs univ on Fri, Jul 1, 2011 at 3:48 PM precisely.</p>

<p>But don’t you worry InshaAllah you will get in.</p>

<p>I’m in^^
sooo happy!!! congrats guys^^
2-5 weeks till scholarship decision? hmm when will i have time to make a visa?</p>

<p>Im now very worried…
@derzesssa You lucky ^^ . And yes “2-5 weeks till scholarship decision”</p>

<p>@derzesssa Congrats on getting in. But from your posts I see you had only 1480 in your SAT? Will you please share your stats if you don’t mind?</p>

<p>I was kinda wondering the same. Anyway, congrats guys. So, how many of you are going?</p>

<p>thanks^^
okay, the latest sat score is 1730 altogether. and i know that its still low, well, i was very worried about the score. but i’m in :)</p>

<p>@kheiron1729 I see you are, like me, from Pakistan. have you applied for the visa? I have not yet got the financial aid and stuff, as i had applied in round 3. I am afraid i will not have enough time for the visa. will it take another month before i get all the paperwork required for the visa? what was your experience.</p>

<p>tum kia major karo gaye at Jacobs?</p>

<p>Count me in if i get the visa on time.</p>

<p>lets hope the visa process will go all smooth and on time</p>

<p>guys, what about residential colleges? what did you choose?</p>

<p>Well, I just got the email and it did not carry a good news. Kinda surprised, I thought I stood a good chance. </p>

<p>Anyways, congrats to those who got in!!</p>