Jacobs University Bremen Decisions!

<p>Caro16, i dont think Jacobs cares so much about your personality and stuff, you’ll see that if you come here =p. and as for the achievements, there are so many people with so many extraordinary achievements that it would be quite hard to pick one of them as being different. it goes without saying that SAT scores are a very important part.
I think you guys will get your financial aid package in about 2-3 weeks from now.
and you all would probably have scholarships ranging from 6000 to 12000 im guessing.=p</p>

<p>I don’t get that much scholarship. Now I have to wait for the final fin aid package.
Anyway, how generous is Jacobs with aid? Is it hard to pay back the loans?</p>

<p>you will most probably get a 4000-5000 per annum loan, the rest will be covered from financial aid and family contribution. the family contribution would be almost exactly the amount you told them you could pay. a total loan of about 15000 is no issue if you plan to get a job in germany, US etc, or even if you plan to do a masters or a phd. so dont worry about the loan.</p>

<p>@ qwerty11 I was just thinking that because my SATs are not superior. I got 1800 total which is ok but not as great as some other applicants. Still I got a big scholarship, which made me think that there attention might not only be focused on the test results. ;)</p>

<p>I hope we get our financial aid packages fast, cause that would meen I can finally plan everything and get everything settled ;)</p>

<p>@Caro16 Me too. My SAT scores will not give me that much scholarship amount I’m sure they look at other stuffs as well. I am hoping for a quick financial aid package too! Btw, have any of you guys received your admission package yet? I am still waiting for mine and I’m afraid it got lost somewhere…</p>

<p>I only recieved the enrollment forms ( two pages).</p>

<p>Hi there :slight_smile: I got 15,000. Over the moon right now :). Anyone going to JUB this Fall? ;)</p>

<p>I haven’t received my admission packet. Oowaayaainn.</p>

<p>@Caro16, you received 1800 euros? :open_mouth: Seriously? That’s tooooo less.</p>

<p>I think she meant 1800 for her SATs!</p>

<p>faryal you should do something about your critical reading skills :stuck_out_tongue:
also, a score of 1800-1900 is good enough for JUB, its not an Ivy after all.
and dont worry about your admission packages, they tend to take some time.</p>

<p>@qwerty11, hahahahahaha. No, I just skimmed over the posts and I was lookign out for numbers so yeah… my bad.</p>

<p>hey does anyone know about a facebook group for the 2016 class?</p>

<p>Aren’t we graduating in 2015?</p>

<p>yes you graduate in 2015.</p>

<p>@daydreamer11, search for Jacobs University Bremen Class of 2015 on facebook.</p>

<br>

<br>

<p>^actually the interest is really low, but that may be relative to my country only.
you might get a loan of around 6-7 thousand.</p>

<p>@qwerty, oh no. my FC about 9000euros. If i still need pay for 6000-7000LOAN with interest<code>Jacob would never be the choice for my family</code>hope they could give more grant.Do you know the average grant?</p>

<p>if your FC is 9000 then your loan cant be large. most people who have large loans pay about 2K. i dont know the avg grant but many people i know have grants ranging from 6000-13000 per annum.</p>