Jacobs University Bremen Decisions!

<p>I’m in round 2 aswell! :)</p>

<p>

good luck:)</p>

<p>

</p>

<p>Thanks bro! Though in the spirit of full disclosure, I have no intention of matriculating. I just wanna know out of curiosity. I was blessed with an MIT admit earlier this week. :)</p>

<p>Oh kimathi you are just gonna make us look bad
great job on MIT tho</p>

<p>I am in round 2 aswell</p>

<p>@ kheiron</p>

<p>Don’t count on it! My stats are not that good and I really did not put much effort in my Jacobs Application! I would not be surprised if I got rejected. Seriously. :)</p>

<p>i haven’t even sent in my transcript through post. They only have the certified one my GC email them! :)</p>

<p>^^ All the best to all of you. Can’t wait to meet you all in this fall!</p>

<p>

Me neither,but it was a good fallback to have to have,no?

That’s absolutely amazing!Represent for us africans man.</p>

<p>

</p>

<p>Definitely! SO I’m guessing your going to Oberlin! (Yes, I CC stalked you! :p)</p>

<p>REPRESENT!</p>

<p>@Kimathi-- Awesome!</p>

<p>@ Ahoy </p>

<p>Thanks! :D</p>

<p>@kimathi: OMG MIT!! Thats crazy, congratulations :slight_smile: So you’re going to MIT for sure?</p>

<p>Ok I got in :D</p>

<p>^Nice…are you going to JUB?</p>

<p>Haha! Didn’t wanna hijack the thread!! Idk if I’m going yet, waiting on a few other decisions first before I decide!!</p>

<p>In other news, I also got into JUB!!! Do ya’ll know if I’ll find out the scholarship online, or will I have to wait for the mailed package! Or does the lack of mention in the admission email indicate that I did not get any scholarship?</p>

<p>I got in!!!
Congrats to everyone else :)</p>

<p>I’m also wondering about the scholarships…does anyone know?</p>

<p>I got in, too! And my e-mail also didn’t say anything about scholarships… I hope I’ll get that information soon!
Congrats to everybody!</p>

<p>I got in too. But what about scholarships? When do we get notified?</p>

<p>Where are you guys from?
Let’s see what countries got accepted ;)</p>

<p>Germany ;)</p>