Junior High School not on High School list for freshmen year

So I need to put my freshmen year grades on my application, but my school for ninth grade differs from my sophomore-senior year school. My junior high is not on the list and that school was based on semesters, and my high school is based off of trimesters. Don’t how what to do on my application

For which application Cal State, UC or private University?

Your HS is 10-12 only?

UC, and yes, high school is only 10th-12th.

Some helpful information for UC:

1. If no matches are present for your HS/Middle school, complete typing the full name of the school and click “Add”
    • Remember to list every school attended beginning with 9th grade, even if 9th grade was considered “middle school”

2)Enter the dates of attendance

1. Enter the grading and term system for the school [multiple term systems may be selected for one school] so enter in semesters for your Junior High

2. Click “Add” to save the information

3. The school information entered will appear in a table for edit/review

4. Enter in your 9th grade courses and grades.

For students not enrolled in a California high school, manually enter the courses as they appear on the student’s academic record.

• When entries for each grade level are complete, click “Next” to save and continue

[quote]
For students who attended high schools outside of California –
Self-Reporting Courses: There is no pre-approved course list for schools outside of California. Review the subject area headings for the required “a-g” course pattern: a. History/social science, b. English (for international students, the language of instruction for composition/literature courses), c. Mathematics, d. Laboratory science, e. Language other than English (for international students the “foreign language”), f. Visual and performing arts and g. College-preparatory elective (courses that not fit into the subject categories of a-g above). Referring to the A-G Course List (a database of UC-approved courses offered in California schools) can provide guidance on the types of courses that have been UC-approved. A-G Course List: hs- articulation.ucop.edu/agcourselist
For all students:
• Courses such as physical education (PE) cannot be reported; only academic subjects. In addition, courses/class periods for teacher assistant, yearbook and student government, may or may not be UC-approved courses. If they are approved, enter them. If they are not approved they should not be entered. An opportunity to enter these types of courses is provided later in the application.

1. You would then enter the name of your High School for 10-12 courses and select trimesters as a your term.

• Repeat this process for each grade level, including 12th grade
• 12th grade course grades will default to “IP – In Progress” and “PL – Planned”. If you have
already graduated and have senior year grades, you must manually enter each grade.
• For courses that are only one semester long, select “No Course” for the term for which the
course was not offered (e.g. Economics offered fall term, for spring term enter “No Course”)
• Include all original courses/grades and enter repeated courses/grades for courses in which
an original grade of with D or F was earned and subsequently repeated
• Students who attended more than one school should be sure enter courses under the correct school

This a UC application guide to help: https://admission.universityofcalifornia.edu/how-to-apply/files/presenting-yourself-uc-application-freshman.pdf

Thank you so much