Listing one year of out-of-state, three years of in-state courses?

Hi guys!
I’m new to CC - I just made an account today :)) - but I’ve read many of these forums before.
I was wondering if you guys could answer a question I have about the UC Application.
I’m currently a HS junior in California, but I moved here after my freshman year from another state.

I know that the UC GPA does not include our 9th grade courses, but as I understand it, we still report our freshman grades. My question is this: how exactly would I go about self-reporting my courses from one out-of-state high school for my freshman year, and my 10th, 11th, and planned 12th grade courses from a CA high school?
Is there an option to report courses from multiple high schools (even in various states) on the UC application? <<(The reason I ask a question like this is because my friend’s brother, who recently applied and was accepted by various UC schools, told me there isn’t any such option…I’m having quite a hard time believing that, and so I just want to verify with some of you who may already have experience with the UC app :D).

Because I completed 9th grade out-of-state, I’ll also have to report all of my courses for that year, right? As well as only the A-G courses from 10th and 11th grades?

And one last question: some of my 9th grade courses will, in fact, be considered A-G courses, right?
In other words, will the math, science, English, social studies, language, and art classes I took (Alg 1, Geometry Honors, English Honors, Social Sciences Honors, Biology Honors, French, and Photography) outside of CA contribute to by A-G course completion?

Thanks very much in advance for your help!! I’ll appreciate any and all help I can get – I asked my counselor earlier this year and he was unable to answer any of these questions :-"

PS: Also, does Digital Photography count as an A-G visual arts course? This is one of the courses I took out of state :confused:

~Bump~