Lewis & Clark EA Class of 2025

We are flying to Portland this week. He has never been to the Northwest. I think he would thrive in a smaller setting but he needs to decide. What did you think of L&C?

Incredibly beautiful campus. Daughter enjoyed the vibe. Would have been great to go in some buildings. But our guide did a good job of explaining everything. Tough decisions.

I’m also deciding between L&C, UCSD, and Mount Holyoke College and will do some visits soon but its so hard to choose! (I’m pre med)

1 Like

Today is the day! What school did your daughter decide?

What did you decide?

We visited L&C last month from Los Angeles and my son really liked it but it fell to #3 after we then visited UPS and Whitman. My son would have been happy there but in the end it came down to minute details and UPS and Whitman had every single thing he was looking for. Whitman had been the most expensive choice but when we returned home we appealed my son’s merit aid and then ended up more than doubling it, dropping the price below L&C and UPS. So that sealed the deal and my son committed to Whitman last week. Congratulations to everyone, no matter where you choose!

1 Like

I committed to L&C

5 Likes

Hi there. It came down to Lewis & Clark and Lafayette College in Easton, PA. After visiting Lafayette earlier this week, he fell completely in love. Plus, they gave him the most generous aid package of all the schools to which he was accepted. So a win/win for us.

Congrats to the future Pioneers. I’m convinced you will have a great four years!

2 Likes

So did my son! Wish you the best!

2 Likes