Looking 4 Chances Please!

<p>So i called last wednesday and they told me to call back in one week and the decision should be made (it is under review right now). Could anyone let me know what i can be expecting… i hope accepted :)</p>

<p>Gender: Male
Residency: Washington State</p>

<p>*Go to a very competitive public school in Washington- ranked 50th best public school in the nation.</p>

<p>*GPA- 3.52 (UW) *Excellent upward grade trend.
*SAT- 1600 out of 2400</p>

<p>*Senior Schedule:
AP Senior English
Honors Health (ASPEN)
AP Psychology
AP Statistics
AP Environmental Science
Leadership
AP American Gov.</p>

<p>*Extracurriculars-
-4 year varsity tennis letter winner- 9-12th grade
-Captain of my club tennis team
-Gold Medal at the Jewish Olympics
-Play in competitive tournaments locally
-Senior Class Historian- 12
-Class Senator- 9-12
-President and Founder of Sports Debate Club- 10-12
-Member of Key Club- 11-12
-Member of A.S.P.E.N.-12 (Had to try-out)

• Head Tennis Pro during the summer at a Private Club.
    -Community service award for completing a certain amount of volunteer hours
    Volunteer work at a local tennis club, through Key Club, camp counselor, district wide volunteering events, and various other events. (200+ hours)</p>

<p>No offense, but how'd you get such a low sat when you're taking higher classes and have a pretty good gpa (a better gpa than me, at least).
I think you have a good chance though. :]</p>

<p>i am not a very good test taker thats all.</p>

<p>thanks for the post...</p>

<p>my friend just got in with about the same sat and a 3.1 so i am hoping for the best</p>

<p>bump if anyone would like</p>

<p>bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</p>

<p>Yeah, you should be in.....but I have a question. Are you really considering UA or are you just posting this stuff to boost you're ego when people tell you that you're surely getting in. Most people with over a 3.5 in AP classes know whether they can get in somewhere like UA or not. Just wondering.</p>

<p>From now on, just tell any interested adult that you scored a 1600 on the SAT. Leave out the "out of 2400" part.</p>