Looking for two father's day gift ideas- can anyone help?

<p>I am looking for mojoto glasses with Alabama logos on them. It doesn’t really matter what logo as long as it is obvious it comes from Bama. I have been searching online but nothing is coming up. And</p>

<p>a 100% cotton white golf shirt. My husband does not want anything else but cotton. I need to make sure it is good quality and hopefull won’t shrink. My husband wears a large(he is tall and slim). But sometimes they shrink and get too short. I did find a Cutter and Buck Tournament shirt from the Shirt Shack online. I’m not familiar with cotton shirts from Cutter and Buck, only the high performance ones. I know I can do a search and it will come up with shirts, I guess I’m asking for a recommendation from a place that someone has ordered from before. I am in Virginia so I cannot hop on down to the Strip:) Thanks.</p>

<p>I don’t think you’re going to have luck with the mojito glassware. But, FWIW, I did find some nice European-manufactured UA glassware at: </p>

<p>[Alabama</a> Glassware ? Riedel Stemware, Decanter, UA Glass, Tumblers, Pilsners, Wine](<a href=“http://www.mlahart.com/Alabama/Glassware_16]Alabama”>University of Alabama Gift Shop by M.LaHart & Co.)</p>

<p>a 100% cotton white golf shirt. My husband does not want anything else but cotton. I need to make sure it is good quality and hopefull won’t shrink. My husband wears a large(he is tall and slim). But sometimes they shrink and get too short. I did find a Cutter and Buck Tournament shirt from the Shirt Shack online. I’m not familiar with cotton shirts from Cutter and Buck, only the high performance ones. I know I can do a search and it will come up with shirts, I guess I’m asking for a recommendation from a place that someone has ordered from before. I am in Virginia so I cannot hop on down to the Strip Thanks.</p>

<p>It’s hard to find white 100% cotton…I think here’s one.
[Alabama</a> Crimson Tide Choice Polo - White](<a href=“http://alabama.fanatics.com/COLLEGE_Alabama_Crimson_Tide_Mens_Polos/Alabama_Crimson_Tide_Choice_Polo_-_White]Alabama”>http://alabama.fanatics.com/COLLEGE_Alabama_Crimson_Tide_Mens_Polos/Alabama_Crimson_Tide_Choice_Polo_-_White)</p>

<p>Thanks for the suggestions. I saw that white polo you linked to, I just wasn’t sure if it would shrink up or not. I was thinking the Cutter and Buck one I saw on the Shirt Shack website might be a better quality. I was hoping someone had a cotton polo from C and B and could let me know how it washed up etc. My husband has lots of synthetic type polos but he seems to like the cotton ones for certain occassions.</p>

<p>If he is going to only wear the white cotton occaisonally, you might consider dry cleaning them.</p>

<p>hokiefan,</p>

<p>My husband has several 100 percent cotton Cutter & Buck polo shirts. They wash well. Just be sure you hang them to dry and you won’t have any problems.</p>

<p>Thanks for the help. I think I’m going to order the Cutter and Buck and hope it fits like the dry-fit variety that we already have at home. The dry cleaners idea is not going to happen in my house. I’ll wash it properly and hang to dry if I have to.</p>

<p>We live on well water with lots of minerals. NOTHING in my house stays white. We have various shades of gray, yellow, and sometimes pink. The pink has to do with y chromosomes, not minerals.</p>

<p>vlines,you are funny. I know when my son came home from school he had quite a few items that were not the color I sent them. Well, in my quest to get the best price,best shipping etc… and other goodies, I wound up ordering from the website M2K suggested. I had so many windows open and my husband was going in and out of the house at the time I was ordering. So I guess I’ll be surprised when my items come. Should be here by Thursday.</p>