Loyola University Chicago Admission Notification

<p>Hello I got an email today saying that my application had been revived and that a decision had been made. It gave me a link to the application status page, and that a formal decision was being mailed to my house. I logged in but no information was given. How long did it take for the decision to be posted on the status page? Thanks </p>

<p>I got the same e-mail today. How long did it take for your status page to be updated online?</p>

<p>Do you have a “view update” link in the upper left corner of the page?</p>

<p>I don’t see an “view update” link anywhere on my application status page. I did receive the e-mail only 7 hours ago, so I’m hoping the delay is purely administrative in nature not an omen of bad things to come!!</p>

<p>I actually received the email AFTER I had received my status update. On my status page it said “view update” next to the date of when it was posted, and it showed me a letter of acceptance but without the scholarships on it. The packet came in the mail about a week later with the extra info on it.</p>

<p>My experience was quite ridiculous: I got the e-mail that a decision had been made but couldn’t view the decision yet, then 5 days later I got an e-mail including my transfer credit evaluation, then 4 hours after that I got a text saying I was accepted, then 3 days after that my online status was updated and I could see the acceptance letter. It was a mess, but it worked out in my favor.</p>

<p>I was not able to view the update until the following Monday. I was told that there must have been a technical issue =. </p>