M10 Freakout Thread 2016

I have also. Focusing on my successes as I am OBSESSED with the schools I was accepted at. I know that Deerfield is a school that usually doesn’t take more that 1 person off the waitlist.

Be sure to add your updates to the 2016 Decisions Thread! Congrats to you!

@junemaybees I’m so excited for PEA! Did you get a music video as well? Are you a musical person/student? I was wondering because they may send out different versions of the video based on the students interests.

Best of luck to you on your journey… :frowning:

@zeebee619 and @minimalist What grade did you guys apply for?

@gradof19 did you apply anywhere else?

@gradof19 I am.

@PrepEnthusiast They send a different video every year, I think it’s the same for everyone? It was the one about your heart being alive and stuff right? :-/

Rejected at Noble and Greenough. 0/2 so far.

Yeah. I thought it was really cute :slight_smile:

DS got a email with link, he is in!

I heard it here unfortunately. Maybe not true? No one this year in this forum has said they called fedex and heard the PA package in on the way. And someone here called the PA office Tuesday and was told no packages this year. Am I wrong? Did people get confirmation from Fedex? I got Fedex confirmation from Middlesex yesterday but not Andover.

@zeebee619 I applied for Loomis, Deerfield, Taft, Suffield, and Choate. By any chance does anyone know when Suffield releases their acceptance?

Anyone have any idea when Andover packages come? If at all? Maybe they come a few days after you get accepted?

@zeebee619 Loomis (rejected), Taft(Rejected), Suffied, and Choate

@gradof19 the suffield thing is killing me not knowing when. If I hit refresh on my email one more time the bottom might break LOL

@Shazam777 They always have been sending it through FedEx. I guess only time will tell.

FYI, Masters said “Our decisions will be sent out electronically this afternoon at roughly 3:15.”

@PrepEnthusiast , in past years, it came on the day of M10. That’s why the online notification is so late—so applicants who were admitted get the package first.

@momof3swimmers Me too. I am dying to know.