M10 Freakout Thread 2016

@maddiea22 lol. Its okay! At least you still have a chance!

@maddiea22 I wish you luck!

Could you PM me? I have a specific question @Penguins75

How did things turn out for you?? @SculptorDad

@maddiea22, She got in North Country and Grier.

@Momto4kids I haven’t seen any good news from Groton on here. Weird. I am also curious about new classmates!

For Milton, am I supposed to assume reject/wl if I haven’t received/heard anything yet?

@SculptorDad Never assume anything because you might end up being surprised

@shazam777 i got accepted to middlesex, they’re sending a package?

Any other acceptances at NMH?

I feel like this day lasted forever - I’m so tired from all of this BS/ PS stuff

My D applied also and we have not heard anything either.

How does Milton notify rejects? Is it also Fedex or is it regular mail? It’s 5:50pm in California and we haven’t received neither. Are we going to find out the reject in several days in snail mail?

@ivydreamer01 We received an acceptance e-mail about 5:35pm Titled “A Message from Phillips Academy Andover”

Got into Deerfield and AOF and was waitlisted at Loomis… Anybody attending Deerfield as an incoming 9th grader?

Congrats @peter8989 !
You got into 2 schools with gorgeous campuses in addition to being fabulous schools!

Thanks everyone for a memorable M10. So grateful this thread seemed a little more positive than M10 2015! Of course, if you were one of the few that didn’t get favorable results, that doesn’t make much of a difference but I know that everything happens for a reason and hopefully you can get off a waitlist or find another awesome place to go to school!

@SculptorDad . Milton is like a bad boyfriend. They just never call. …

Child of dear friend was 12 for 12 today~all wait lists. Painful…

Anyone get into Kent?