M10 Freakout Thread 2017

I hate how everyone I know is like “He’ll totally get in” and I’m like “HAHA YOU THINK I COULD GET INTO ANDOVER THATS SO CUTE AND NAIVE OF YOU” HONESTLY!!! They don’t understand the level of competition…

It’s honestly rlly scary and exciting at the same time :)) New to this thread btw!!

@booksandfries Welcome! Where did you apply?

Is it okay if I’d rather not say? I don’t want to jinx it!!

Haha it’s fine! :)>- The anxiety will be over soon

I’m so nervous about the process, I’ve barely talked about it.

Thanks you guys, you make me happy! :slight_smile:

Haha yes!! M10 will probably be a rlly stressful day!!! :-SS

I am debating whether to take all my tests on M9 and have a free day on M10… or to be immersed in tests and try to forget about decisions that are due to come in…

Haha the two friends I’ve told think that I can actually get into Andover, which is soo funny because the competition is so intense OMG. Also this is the last week of my 3rd term and my teachers are really piling it on w/ like a million tests/quizzes yikes…

I know one other person who is applying to boarding school which makes it difficult to discuss without competition. I also have a lot of tests and projects, which adds so much more stress lol

I’m new here too but everyone I told is just assuming that I am going to get in so I am really nervous to disappoint everyone if I get bad news M10

@Atria Not sharing the decision with classmates until next day is good advice

I doubt anyone will be disappointed but the best of luck to you.

I have so many questions for boarding schools, but first M10 must come. I don’t think PCA on Zoey 101 is how real boarding schools are.

@booksandfries
Just remember to try to look through old threads before asking new questions (the post-M10 rush of questions are often unnecessary and can be avoided)… :wink: :smiley:

Like @Atria said, I think it might me a good idea to take all my tests on M9… if my teachers agree. I know I won’t feel like studying on Thurs night, so that might be the best option for me. What do you guys think?

hi!

i was wondering if anyone heard anything from Williston? they’re supposed to be sending out decisions today. i don’t know if i heard it wrong, but can someone please inform me? thanks!! :slight_smile:

Didn’t know, sorry!! I haven’t really seen anything in other threads, but I’m new to CC, so that would make sense. Sorry again. @Atria

No problem @booksandfries :smiley: