M10 Freakout Thread 2017

After I finish my Jan. 15 deadline applications, I have to finish the Andover application due on Feb. 1!!! But we can get through it together y’all, let’s play something like “never have i ever” or… idk.

ah im female but pretty close lol @Atria

Ohhhh… I just thought you had mentioned somewhere else that you were a guy ;:wink:
lol

oh odd lol @Atria where are you applying to?

MODERATOR’S NOTE
If you want to play a game, fine. But not on this thread. It ruins the discussion flow (such that it is :wink: ). Start a new thread.

Oh, I see! Correct me if I’m wrong, guys, but I think Andover is sending letters. @SeattleDreamer

When did everyone finish submitting myself? I gladly hit submit for the last document on December 23 :slight_smile:

@magicthecat good to know, I’m so nervous ahh!

holy smokes you’re fast, I’m planning on submitting my last one tomorrow (multimedia)

I got started pretty early, so I finished in late December. Then again, I only had to do one school!

I wish you all the best of luck, @SeattleDreamer ! Keep us updated!

@magicthecat oops I’m also only doing one but I’ve been kind of slow… I’ll keep you updated though :slight_smile:

What do you think your chances are of getting in? @SeattleDreamer

@magicthecat I’m applying for Andover to be an upper, which is SUPER competitive- I’m hoping to get in (obviously) but realistic chances are slim… You?

I’m in the same boat. I’m applying to only Thacher, which is nearly as competitive as Andover. I really want to go but nothing can guarantee admission at these top schools :\ @SeattleDreamer

What made you want to apply to Andover only?

@magicthecat I was considering Thacher at first too! The equestrian program/outdoorsy nature/setting seems super cool but my mom allowed me to apply to only one school, so I ended up applying for Andover bc of its location, clubs, and larger student body (1000+). Wish I could’ve applied to a whole heap like most of the CCers seem to be doing though…

I get what you’re saying. I’ve wanted to apply to Thacher for a very long time. I think the tiny size drew me in, but do you prefer a larger student body? @SeattleDreamer

@magicthecat I’ve always gone to large schools (my current school has over 2,000 kids) so I thought it would be easier to transition to one of the larger schools (Andover/Exeter), but otherwise I don’t really have a size preference

Oh I see. That makes sense. @SeattleDreamer