McGill Decisions Class of 2027

you’ve decided to go to UT?

No.

why would you reject, because of the conditions?!

Don’t feel like McGill is worth it without a good scholarship. It’s not a top name and they seem very disorganized as well as very few student support

1 Like

where are you deciding to go instead?

Harvard

Congrats, that’d be a no brainer for 99%

1 Like

Hi, I just got waitlisted for the Faculty of the Arts even though my grades were sufficient to the cutoffs online (I knows thats a loose framework though). Does anyone know if it would be beneficial for me to send a letter of interest to the admissions office with maybe more info/letter of recommendation? Mcgill is my top choice so I am willing to pull out all the stops to go there. Also congrats on Harvard!! Wow!

Once you confirm a spot on the waitlist they have the waitlist decision letter you can click on. It specifically says not to send anything else. Based on past threads, people can be on the waitlist from a few days to a few months. I suspect there will be some movement after May 1 though.

1 Like

My daughter will decline her offer from the Arts today and will free up one spot. Good luck!

1 Like

Haha I appreciate that! Best of luck to her, where is she going instead?

Thanks. She is likely staying in the US and going to a liberal art college in the New England area, not that far from Montreal lol, equally cold.

2 Likes

Is anyone still in RDP?

2 Likes

Yes I still am and I think many are- should know by end of may

1 Like

Son accepted to BA major Econ, waitlisted for Desautels. Anyone can offer any experience with a McGill waitlist?

2 Likes

Has anyone been offered admissions who was placed on a waiting list. Also does anyone have previous experience with being placed on the waiting list.
Im a dual citizen coming from an American high school, I was wondering what my chances are looking like.

im dual citizen and still on the waiting list too :confused:

Has anyone been offered admissions who was placed on a waiting list. Also does anyone have previous experience with being placed on the waiting list.
Im a dual citizen coming from an American high school, I was wondering what my chances are looking like.

My son is still waitlisted, but a friend of his who was also waitlisted was admitted about a week ago. She is a dual citizen from a US high school. So there is some movement.

Chances are good. Son just accepted to Desautel after being on waitlist.

5 Likes