Merit Scholarship Chances?

OOS white male
SAT: 1570 (790M 780CR) + National Merit Commendation for PSAT
AP: 5’s on AP Spanish Language, English Language, and US History with (presumably) 5’s coming on Physics C: Mechanics, BC Calculus, and US Government at the end of senior year.
GPA: ~3.9 unweighted, 4.35 weighted (4.0 scale).
EC: Confident about these. Varsity+Club soccer captain, varsity XC, competitive running (half marathons) in free time (not a good enough athlete to be recruited at all but good for EC’s), will graduate with VA state seal of biliteracy in Spanish, National Honor Society, Model UN, etc.

Specifically wondering about my odds for merit aid and amounts, and ideally what my chances are at a Stamps Scholarship.

@futbolista I think you will be offered some kind of scholarship! If you are accepted and invited to a scholarship weekend, make sure you sign up right away. Last year, there was only one weekend where the participants would be considered for the Stamps Scholarship and it filled up FAST!

I think you are in a really great position to receive scholarships from UM as you are in the top percentage of their average application pool and appear to be an incredibly well rounded student. Good luck I hope it all works out! and Chance me back!!