Michigan State Fall 2022 Admissions - Class of 2026

Applying to Michigan State in 2022? Last year decisions were released on March 31st. This is the place to connect with other applicants to share stats, news and admissions updates or results.

Does anyone know where admitted student’s can find their PIN/PAN number? My D is looking for in the portal but can’t locate. Thank you!

Just wanted to let you guys know that I withdrew my acceptance. I will be attending Grand Valley on a full ride. Figured I should let someone else have my spot sooner rather than later.

1 Like

My son is waiting on his decision. He was thinking he do a gap year, but decided in December to go in the fall. He completed his applications by their regular decision deadlines. It’s so hard to go from January until the end of March not knowing when so many others applied ED and already know. I see in the info at the top that March 31st was the release date last year. Anyone hear anything different this for this year?

It should be on the application status page just above “upload materials” but below the checklist

Hi! I got into MSU’s honors college in ea but I was wondering if its a good school… still debating whether to go or not… I’m an international btw and would love someone’s opinion.

Hi! Are you from India?

Our daughter is going to go there - we have heard the honors college makes it a very good experience.

Yes

good to hear… thanks for the reply