Mid-year report

Hello,

The mid-year report (1st term grades) was given to us today by the school. On the UC application, I left the “grade 12” grades section empty. On the additional comments section I wrote that I will send them when they’re available. Should I mail them the transcript since I cannot update that section on the UC application or do I only send them if they are requested by the specific university?

Thank you all

UC’s do not ask for Mid-year reports unless requested. They will only ask for your final transcript after graduation. No need to send them.

You left the section empty? there should have been an “In Progress (IP)” option on the UC app for the grade for senior courses. That’s what I did for Semester 1 courses. For Semester 2 courses, I put “Planned (PL)”.

Contact the admissions office and ask about the consequences of leaving the grade 12 section empty as opposed to listing your classes as bing IP (in progress). I believe that they at least like to know what classes you are taking senior year; those should have been identified.