Mites / mostec 2022

Does anyone know if the decisions are rolling, haven’t recieved anything

I got into mostec! (honestly very surprised)

3 Likes

Is there a discord server for MOSTEC admits?

incontrovertible, Can you post your stats?

Accepted!

1 Like

Rejected :grin:

accepted!

Can you share your stats?

Ayee same here!

Rejected :confused:

The only program left that I have not heard back from is Clark scholars, which is probably a rejection.

could you share your stats

Wait @David_D, my situation is the same exact one as yours haha

Shall we be companions in rejection?

lol i guess so :slight_smile:

here is a thread a made a few weeks ago for Clark Scholars: 2022 Clark Scholars

Whats scary is that people have already been getting emails that clark scholars is out
(see above link)

Hi! I red your stats! They are incredible! Congratulations! MOSTEC is an outreach program. And you are not an Outreach! That is why you got rejected. Having two ISEFs means that you have been exposed to Science. I’m not an outreach neither, but I tried to enter MOSTEC since two of my sisters, which are engineers in the present, enter the program and enjoyed it a lot. By the way, they are the reason I’m not an outreach anymore, that and the fact that I also have an ISEF, two IMOs, several APs, one of the best SATs scores in my country and work promoting STEM careers ! Do not get discourage! I known many students that got rejected years ago and now are studying at MIT. Both of my sisters predicted my rejection, although they know my stats are much better than theirs. But the fact that my family started being exposed to STEM through them, made me not an outreach anymore! Good Luck to all of you! I will be attending the UPENN Management and Technology Summer Program and maybe one session of the Harvard Summer Program! If there is anyone going there, let me know!

3 Likes

Same!

1 Like

Has anyone made a gc for ppl who were accepted?

1 Like

Waitlisted? has anyone else gotten waitlisted?

3 Likes

Anybody here didn’t get their results? I’ve been checking every hour for mine.

Check your spam. The acceptbce reply is only until today 12am

1 Like