Move-Out / Graduation Weekend Meet Up Thursday, May 1

<p>Trying to put together a gathering place for drinks and/or dinner in Tuscaloosa on Thursday, May 1 around 7:00</p>

<p>If you are interested in attending and have not contacted me through social media, please reply here or PM me how many will be in attendance. The number interested will determine the location (but it will be in T-town). </p>

<p>I don’t know if we’ll be able to make it, but I wanted to let y’all know that we stayed at the Hampton Harper Lee and walked next door to Baumhowers for a late lunch. It was very good food, fresh seafood, and there seemed to be a bar area, too. We were pleasantly surprised and wish we had found it sooner. Might be a good place for y’all to meet at some time,</p>

<p>Thanks for trying to arrange this… We are being brave this year and “allowing” our son to clean his dorm room, put his belongings in storage and drive himself home the 13 hours home. I am not too thrilled with all this, but he and my hubby say not to worry. Hopefully he will find someone to ride with him…maybe even just for part of the way? :)</p>

<p>@ProudBamaMama - it’s a son…based on my experience the quotes should have been around “clean”. :wink: </p>

<p>So true, @MemphisGuy…so true…</p>