My chances at UCs

<p>I made this thread in the individual sections of the UC schools, but now i have updated stats and i want to know my chances at all UCs.</p>

<p>In state
Subcontinent Asia
note: updated info:
GPA: 3.58 UW, 4.3 W (upward trend) UC GPA: 3.93
SAT:rite now: W 550 R 550 M 650 new score took: 1810. Should i take for third time??
ACT: still have to take!
Rank in school: top 10%
SAT IIs : Chem 670, Bio: 720, Math: 740</p>

<p>APs by the end of senior year i would have taken: 10
scores: Chem: 4, Psych: 2, AB clac: 5, u.s.h: 4, bio: 5
IBs taken by end of senior year: 4
Really tough school schedule! Toughest classes offered by school!</p>

<p>ECs
Basketball 1 year
Tennis 1 year
Community service 100+ hrs at religious institution
member of many clubs (no positions!! should i get one?? its kind of too late)
And part of a 4 year medicine magnet at school
Cpr trained , red cross club… falls under this medical magnet program we do medicine oriented stuff…
AP scholar w/ honors
Nominated as whos who among high school students
nominated for other stuff too i got in the mail (like same stuff as the one above)
Also participated in Speech Contest
Math Team as well
I participate in math competations
note: i am a member of many other multiple clubs! should i mention them!</p>

<p>I also have an ELC number i got the one that says i am below 4% but above 12% watever that means.
Also school is really competitive. </p>

<p>And finally what can i do to improve my chances!!!
want me to list my APs?</p>

<p>Can u guys tell me my percent chance at the UCs. ex: UCSD: 50%, UCI: 65% etc. For all UCs plz…</p>

<p>Who the heck does percentages. That would imply actually knowing for sure if you could get in (or that someone here knows the magical formula that UCs) use. From your low SAT scores, and your lackluster ECs (no leadership, no longterm commitment to sports), things don't look too good for Berkeley and LA. UCSD has a 42% admissions rate to begin with (90% for ELC), and reasonably speaking you can expect at least to be competitive there (if not, then calculate if you can get in on your own). Berkeley and LA are probably going to be ~their regular admissions rates (20% and 23%) since the ELC is weighed down by aforementioned issues. Write a good PS, no point in worrying about everything else now.</p>

<p>peppers i was just asking for percent chance into getting that UC. Thanks for ur input.</p>

<p>UCI: match
UC Davis: match
UCSB: match
UCLA: reach
UCSD: reach
UCB: reach
Riverside/Santa Cruz/Merced: safety</p>