My Chances? :)

<p>SAT Scores: 630 Reading, 550 Math, 590 Writing (8 Essay) 1770 total</p>

<p>SAT Subject Test: 640 Literature, 590 World History</p>

<p>G.P.A. - 99.89 (Weighted due to IB Classes) </p>

<p>My Extra-curriculars: </p>

<p>Varsity Swimming (Advanced to Regionals/ We won conference champions twice) (Won 3 ribbons in UIL)</p>

<p>Varsity Water Polo (Conference Champions once)</p>

<p>History Club (fundraisers and field trips)</p>

<p>UNICEF Club (President)</p>

<p>Drama Club (Secretary) (Won Medals in "All Star Cast" 9th and 10th grade) (Particpated as an actor in 6 productions, was a co-lead in three)</p>

<p>School Morning Announcer</p>

<p>Model United Nations Delegate</p>

<p>Art Club (Treasurer)</p>

<p>Church Drama Group</p>

<p>Bible Study </p>

<p>Summer: </p>

<p>-UIL Theatre Camp (Learned how to fake fight, apply make-up effects, etc)</p>

<p>-Volunteered for 2 years at my dad's work place (a school) doing odd jobs such as shredding paper, scanning books, organizing files, organizing the bell schedule, etc. </p>

<p>AP Scores: World History - 3</p>

<p>Awards: </p>

<p>Advanced to Nationals in the History Fair (2nd Place in State)</p>

<p>IB Diploma Candidate</p>

<p>High School Honor Roll</p>

<p>Recognized by School Staff as "Respectful" - Character Pillar Award</p>

<p>Perfect Attendance Award from "Get Schooled" organization</p>

<p>I am a native american student, with a 3.53 GPA. I take many AP courses, and am a AP scholar with honor. I scored a 2040 on my SAT (640 math, 710 reading, 690 writing), a 32 ACT (27 math and science, 36 english and writing) also a 710 on lit subject test, and 670 on us history subject test. I am a great soccer player, and have won state championships in that, plus I’m two year editor of the yearbook with over 15 individual state awards in journalism, and one national award. Plus founder of a club, and member of many others, with marginal volunteer hours in soccer, and journalism.</p>

<p>I got WAIT LISTED. </p>

<p>Good luck.</p>