NASA SEES vs GMU ASSIP

Hello everyone! I recently just got admitted to both the NASA SEES Internship Program as well as the GMU ASSIP Summer Program, and I have literally no clue what to choose and I never ever expected to be in this position in the first place. Which program is better? Both align with my passions, but I think I can get something more substantially done with the ASSIP program(it also is many more hours than the NASA SEES one), but the NASA SEES is also super incredible and super selective. I want to pursue Aerospace Engineering at MIT or Stanford, and I also want to try and get into RSI since research in the field is my main passion! Any advice would be really really really helpful!

I think ASSIP would align more with your goals of research. RSI would also prefer to see serious research. Though NASA is a very powerful brand name and of course is an excellent opportunity, I would still go in for ASSIP. Congrats on both acceptances! I would like to hear some details about your profile and what made you stand out to NASA SEES and GMU ASSIP. I attended a NASA internship information session this week and the interest in NASA world wide is staggering, so kudos to you for getting accepted.

Hey! Just saw this - can you dm me?