No Acceptance Yet

I realize that the final answer is that I am not denied until I get denied, but it feels that way. I applied with a 1330 Sat score and 3.76 GPA. I applied for Business Administration, and I know many other people already received their decisions. What is the likely hood at this point that I get accepted, and when do they release denial letters.

I have such similar stats as you besides a 1370 sat, and applied for communications. I am in the same boat as you and expecting a denial

I have a GPA of 4.6 and SAT of 1480 but haven’t gotten accepted for Computer Science yet, MCA is 4800

@ThunderStrik7 Im sure you will get in, my friend has lower stats than you and was offered admission to SLO as a computer science major

no decision yet. gpa 4.24 SAT 1320 MCA 4360 business admin ??‍♀️

architecture – mca 4250!! expecting a denial too :frowning:

no determination yet for child development:(

@ThunderStrik7, did you use 4.6 in your MCA calculation? The algorithm caps at 4.2.

@eyemgh, no I put 4.2 as I saw the capped, but do you think ill get in for comp sci with a 4736 MCA (I overestimated earlier)?

I have a 4490 for CS so I’m hoping to get a waitlist lmao

@ThunderStrik7, the lowest MCA posted for CS here last year was 4766 off the waitlist. You’ll be on the bubble. Hypercompetitive.

@eyemgh, Wow I didn’t realize how competitive SLO is for computer science, thanks for the help though will post my decision when I get it.

ugh i’m still waiting.

I’m still waiting on a child development acceptance too @nodramallama13 :frowning: so anxious. I am at the point where I just want to know if I was denied or not. I’ve been keeping up with other threads and so far have only seen one person post a CD acceptance. I wonder if they accept by the last name in alphabetical order…? my last name begins with the letter “U”

@andr34111 me too! i just need to get my rejection so i can stop getting my hopes up.

Have not heard for Math. Have a MCA 4711, 4.2 and 1320 SAT. Waiting but not hopeful at this point.

They need to send the rejections out earlier!

this is cruel to make qualified students wait this long to see if they get rejected.

What are my chances?

I applied Marine Sciences, 4.65 GPA and 1540 SAT. Haven’t heard but most people I know have gotten in already